Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Address Change Form


    Change of Address Request

    It is required by the Planning and Zoning Department that a house number is to be assigned to a parcel before Planning and Zoning can issue a building permit. Address Numbers are assigned in compliance to the ordinance that was enacted in Clinton County in 1993 pursuant to Section 11 of Michigan Public Act 156 of 1851, as amended, being Michigan Compiled Law 46.11.
  2. Clinton County Equalization
    100 E State St, Suite 1200
    St. Johns, MI 48879
    (989) 224-5170
  3. Leave This Blank:

  4. This field is not part of the form submission.