Please note that these services utilize GovPayNet for credit card processing and there are fees associated.
IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOUR PAYMENT AND/OR REQUEST IS TO THE APPROPRIATE COURT. FAILURE TO DO SO MAY RESULT IN A DELAY OR THE INABILITY TO REFUND.
Please make sure to read the options fully below before making a payment.
CIRCUIT COURT PAYMENTS
Ordering Copies of Court Records or Filing Fees for a case
- To order copies of court documents or make a payment for a filing fee for a case (i.e. Circuit Court Family/Divorce, Civil or Criminal Records) in the 29th Circuit Court, Clinton County, click here . (Case Number is mandatory) Schedule of Fees
Payment for fines on a Circuit Court Case
- To make a payment for fines on a case in the 29th Circuit Court, Clinton County, (This does NOT include District Court - traffic tickets, civil infractions or misdemeanor convictions) click here . (Case Number is mandatory)
- To order a certified copy of a marriage license, click here .
- (Marriage license must have been applied for in Clinton County, MI) $15 for the first certified copy and $5 for each additional copy purchased at the same time
- To order a certified copy of a death record, click here .
- (Death must have occurred in Clinton County, MI) $15 for the first certified copy and $5 for each additional copy purchased at the same time
GovPayNet Service Fees
$0.01 - $50.00
$50.01 - $75.00
$75.01 - $100.00
$100.01 - $150.00
$150.01 - $200.00
For each additional increment of $50.00, or portion thereof, add $1.50