Will Release

How to Obtain a Copy

If you think your own will may be on file, the Court will check its records after you present photo identification.

If you are unable to come to Court, you can authorize any other person to withdraw your will by completing form PC 548, Authorization to Release Will Held for Safekeeping (PDF).

The person you name on the form can present this document to the Court and they will be given your will. Remember: only the person you authorized on the form can be given your will.