- 1st Wednesday of each month (If the meeting falls on a holiday, the meeting will then occur on the first business day following the holiday)
- 9:00 a.m.
- Clinton County Clerk's Office or via Video/Telephonic Conference pursuant to PA 228 of 2020
100 E State Street
St. Johns, MI 48879
Agendas & Minutes
Copies of minutes of the meetings may be obtained by contacting the County Clerk/Register of Deeds.
- Kam Washburn, Serves as Chairperson (Board of Commissioners Chair)
- Debra Sutherland, Serves as Secretary (County Clerk/Register of Deeds)
- Tina Ward, Serves as Member (County Treasurer)
The purpose of the Plat Board is to review Preliminary Plat drawings, review and approve Final Plat drawings utilizing the Final Plat Checklist for Plats as provided by the State of Michigan and review Affidavits of Corrections to plats.
Request Agenda Items
To request an agenda item, please contact Plat Board Secretary Debra Sutherland, County Clerk/Register of Deeds by email or by phone at 989-224-5270 or 989-224-5140.