Civil Forms and Links


30 Day Notice: DC 100c, Notice to Quit to Recover Possession of Property, Landlord-Tenant (

30 Day complaint to recover possession: DC 102c, Complaint to Recover Possession of Property (

7 Day notice demand to recover possession: DC 100a, Demand for Possession, Nonpayment of Rent, Landlord-Tenant (

7 Day Complaint for nonpayment of rent: DC 102a, Complaint, Nonpayment of Rent, Landlord-Tenant_NEW (

Summons for landlord/tenant: DC 104, Summons, Landlord-Tenant_NEW (

Application for order of eviction: DC 107, Application and Order of Eviction, Landlord-Tenant / Land Contract_NEW (

Landlord/tenant Advice of rights: DC 538, Advice of Rights and Information (Landlord-Tenant) (


Small claims affidavit: DC 84, Affidavit and Claim, Small Claims (

General Civil:

Summons: MC 01, Summons (

Complaint: MC 01a, Complaint (

Answer: MC 03, Answer (Civil) (

Process Servers:

Ben Helms

Phone: 517-719-4488


Rick Risk:

Phone: 616-374-7170