Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
The Drain Commissioner is assessing $140,000 over 1 year.
The #845 Stony Creek was last assessed in 2020.
• Fallen tree removal in 2021
• Eroded bank repair in 2021 (Wombat Services)
• Problem report response in 2021, sloughing banks in area of Bauer Road and other spots
• Problem report responses in 2022, bank erosion
• Remove log jam at Hinman Road bridge in 2022
• Respond to report of dam under Taft Road bridge in 2022
• Sand bar removal at Smith & Sutton Drain in 2022 (Wombat Services)
• Bank stabilization upstream of Taft Road in 2022 (Wombat Services)
• Brush and tree cutting in 2023 (Stoney Creek Outdoor)
• Began work to develop updated Stony Creek Maintenance Plan in 2023 by Fishbeck Engineering
• Problem report response in 2023, bank erosion
• Begin work on recommended maintenance in 2023 and 2024.